Spectral Irradiance meter is specially designed to measure accurate exposure level of standard neonatal therapy systems directly in the patient plane and is designed for routine use in clinical settings. Battery operated stand-alone systems and compact modules for integration to control boards are available.
- Economical & Easy-to-Use Light Meter
- Measures 435-475 nm
- Measurement Units: uw/cm2/nm
- 8*2 LCD Display
- 3 Digit Power Display
- Data Hold Button
- Hand-Held, Battery Operated Portability
- Works on 9V Ultra alkaline battery
- 8-10 hours backup with backlight
- Auto-ranging – automatically measures irradiance from 0.1 to 99.9 μW/cm2/nm
Ensuring adequate spectral light power has become increasingly important for effective neonatal jaundice treatment. The lamp aging and patient distance from the lamp head can significantly affect the therapy procedure and resultant curing time.