Blanket phototherapy is the most premium modality for the treatment of neonatal jaundice in terms of safety and comfort. Optical fibre based light therapy allows to deliver healing light only to the skin without polluting into surroundings thereby increases comfort to both patient and care-taker. Flexible fibre optic blanket allows to wrapped around the baby such that mother could hold while breast feeding.
Advantages over conventional LED Phototherapy system
- Avoids eye damage: allows phototherapy only on baby’s skin.
- Bedside phototherapy: portability to bedside.
- Infant-parent bonding: allows phototherapy while breast feeding.
- Closed system: avoids intense light outside & ensures safety to care takers.
- Space utility: portable & compact in contrast to LED phototherapy system.
Minimum Order Quantity 1 Unit Application Hospital, Clinical Purpose
Blue Soft System is the next generation fibre optic technology for treatment of hyperbilirubinemia in new-borns. Flexible blanket allows to wrap over the baby making more effective phototherapy.
Avoids eye damage: deliver healing light only on baby’s skin.
Bedside phototherapy: portability to bedside/home
Infant-parent bonding: allows phototherapy while breast feeding.
Closed system: avoids intense light outside & ensures safety to care takers.
Space utility: portable & compact system.
Adjustable irradiance : up to 60uW/cm2/nm
Spectrum : 450-470nm with peak at 455nm
Larger surface area : illumination area (25cm X 40cm)
Innovative optical design : provides uniform Illumination
Long life LED source : 50,000 hours
Flexible Blanket : allows to wrap over the baby
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Production Capacity: 100 per month
- Delivery Time: 1month
RETURN & REFUND POLICY